The Best Coated Work Glove for Men and Women
In my opinion, the most versatile and best coated work gloves for both men and women are the Maxiflex Ultimate Seamless Knit Nylon/Lycra Gloves with Nitrile Coated Micro-Foam Grip 34-874 by ATG-PIP. Our Product Code: WK-C874.
We have sold these tried-and-true coated grip work gloves for over 17 years now since 2007 when they were first introduced to the USA by the John Ward Company now named ATG.
FYI: ATG is the same manufacturer of the popular Maxiflex; Maxicut; Maxidry; and Maxichem lines of coated work gloves.
I cannot say enough about these gloves but for starters how can anyone object to a durable yet light-weight, breathable, and long-lasting work glove for “half the price” of a good pint of craft beer. I will add a sales pitch here by mentioning that we also offer the lowest pricing on these gloves due to our high purchasing power and we pass the savings onto our customers.
I will provide a brief as possible narrative about these gloves which reflects on my experiences and phone calls with these gloves over the years. It may seem a bit lengthy but then this post remains in perpetuity for years to come on the internet archives and will help save time down the road as a good reference for buyers looking for a great coated work glove. This way, you or anyone can refer to this post or share the link. It would also be inappropriate for me to include all of these features and benefits in the product description on our web site but I can link to this post to help buyers.
I will start by sharing a story about one of our customers who is the masonry and brick laying industry. The owner, who happens to be local, stopped by our facility looking for good work gloves for his brick layer employees. After a brief discussion, I went back to our warehouse and handed him a pair of these Maxiflex gloves. He immediately looked at me like I was used car salesman and said, “These are too lightweight. I need a glove that is more durable.” I told him to test them out first and let me know what he thinks.
After a few days, he stopped by again and purchased a few cases (244 pairs) and he has since become a large repeat customer for these Maxiflex 34-874 Gloves since.
In conclusion, you do not have to be a mason to comprehend the incredible wear and tear that these gloves would endure every-day.
I should also point out that these gloves come in a Coated Palm and Finger version; a Coated Palm, Finger, and Knuckle version; a Full Hand Coated version; a Cut Resistant version; and a Hi-Visibility version. My focus here will be on the most popular Palm and Finger Coated version but most of the same attributes apply to the other models as well. I will add links to each of the models above at the bottom of this post.
One big feature is that these coated grip gloves are sized for both Men and Women since they come in sizes XXS to XXXL.
Features and Benefits:
- Micro-Foam Nitrile coatings are very compatible for use with light oils and petroleum’s, and they will provide a great grip in both wet and dry conditions and they have excellent abrasion resistance as exemplified by my mason users example above.
- The knit wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove.
- 100% Silicone free which prevents clogged pores on your hand and prevents trapping bacteria.
- Patented micro-foam nitrile coating offers 360° breathability which is a nice feature to have in a work glove that you need to wear all-day long.
- These gloves are 25% thinner than most any foam coated nitrile gloves on the market. This provides you with a very high-level of dexterity.
- The design of these gloves (all models) mimics the “hand at rest” position. This significantly reduces hand fatigue and increases the gloves comfort.
- The micro-cup finish (like mini suction cups) allows for a controlled and optimized grip in wet and dry conditions.
- CFIA Approved. (Canadian Food Industry Approved)
- Complies with FDA food handling requirements 21 CFR, Part 177. These last 2 features demonstrate the safety with these gloves in all environments which has become very important these days due to inferior and risky glove imports.
- These gloves are machine washable, too. This is a cost saving feature and I personally wash them while wearing them just like normally washing your hands.
A few application examples include General Assembly; Micro-Engineering; Automotive; Painting, Factory work; Construction; Painting; Manufacturing; Warehousing; Packaging Assembly, Delivery workers; and Horticulture.
We offer these 34-874 Maxiflex Gloves in various options including the sizes I previously mentioned. The options include ordering by the pair; a 3 Pak, by the dozen, or by the case (144 pair). You can even mix sizing when ordering in bulk by specifying the sizing mix you would like in the special instruction box during the check out process.
Lastly, EN388 Performance:
Links to this model and the other similar models: 4131
Thank you for subscribing and please let me know if you have any questions.
The Glove Guru