#WK-CC633 ATG MaxiChem 12 Inch Cut & Chemical Resistant Coated Gloves (56-633)
MaxiChem Cut™ is designed and developed for those working with chemicals while also requiring a level of cut protection.
- Chemical resistance delivered through the ATG® LiquiTech® technology platform
- Innovative fibers - we source our base ingredients to develop our own unique high performance yarns and fibers that offer cut protection whilst maintaining high levels of comfort
- Ultra lightweight synthetic coating combined with an industry leading super light seamless knit liner provides excellent comfort, sensitivity, fit and dexterity
- Tailored cuff keeps the cuff close to your hand so maintaining your fingers at the tip of the glove to maximize dexterity
- Micro-cup non-slip grip finish allows for a controlled and superior grip in oily and wet applications. The nonslip grip is only applied where it is actually needed - in the palm area - to ensure flexibility isn't compromised
- All ingredients used in the manufacturing and construction of this product are compliant with the REACH legislation
- This glove has been laundered prior to final packaging making it clean and safe for use
- The Skin Health Alliance has awarded professional dermatological accreditation following review of the scientific dossier behind this product
Micro-cup non-slip grip finish for controlled, superior grip in oily and wet conditions
Overall Length of 12 Inches with Gauntlet Cuff
Lightweight synthetic coating with a seamless knit liner
Laundry safe and washable; this glove has been laundered before packaging
Nitrile Rubber is able to withstand a range of temperatures from −40 to 226 °F
ANSI Cut Level: A2
EN388 Results: 4342BX
EN 374 Chemical Rating: AKL A: Methanol - K Sodium Hydroxide 40% - L Sulfuric Acid 96%
Sizes: S, M, L, XL & XXL
Pair Pricing: $12.95 per pair
3 Pair Pack Pricing: $37.50 per pack ($12.50/pair)
Dozen Pair Pricing: $140.00/dozen (Only $11.66/pair)
Case Pricing also available (6 Dozen): $138.00/dozen (Only $11.50/pair)
1 Product Reviews - Average rating / 5 (Show All)
Charlotte Masson - 07/18/2016
These gloves are very useful.
We ship "most" orders in 1-3 "Business" days depending on stock positions. We use all major mail carriers to ship orders including UPS, FedEx, and USPS (United States Postal Service). Depending on conditions, we reserve the right to use the carrier of our choice. Please use the "Special Instruction Box" during the check out process to indicate if you have a delivery deadline. We can only assure delivery times on orders using Expedited Shipping.
Most ground shipped packages are delivered within 3-7 "Business" days "after" the day they are shipped. For an additional charge, we can expedite delivery to most destinations.
Expedited Shipping (Air):
We offer Next "Business" Day and 2-Business Day shipping. Expedited shipping is not available for items shipped to PO Boxes or APO/FPO destinations. Air shipments are shipped same day for completed orders before 12 p.m. ET Monday - Friday; otherwise orders completed after 12 p.m. and on weekends are usually shipped the next "Business" day. Saturday deliveries are not available to some locations. Call us if you need a Saturday delivery.
PO Box Shipping
Most items can be shipped to a PO Box, if we determine that an item cannot be shipped to a PO Box, we will contact you to provide a physical shipping address.
Most items can be shipped to APO/FPO destinations. Items are usually delivered to the US military post office within 5-10 days after they ship.
We ship to most International locations and U.S. Territories.
Duties and Taxes on International Shipments
There may be duties and taxes imposed on your orders that aren't reflected in our prices. Check with your local Customs office for those charges. In addition, some countries may charge an additional handling fee for delivery within that country.
Rates are calculated in real time by USPS and by weight for UPS. Rates will be calculated during order processing. The "actual" rate will be shown prior to completing your purchase.
Shipping Schedule & Delivery Options
USPS Standard: 5-7 business days
UPS Ground: 3-6 business days*
UPS 2nd Day Air: 2 business days*
UPS Next Day Air Saver: 1 business day*
* not counting ship day
Priority Mail International: 10 - 20 business days
Express Mail International: 7 - 12 business days
International delivery time is approximate. We cannot guarantee delivery within specified time frame for international orders.