#WK-CC470 ATG Nitrile Coated Dyneema® Maxicut Cut Resistant Gloves (19-D470)
Cut Resistant Coated Dyneema® is a Brand of polyethylene fibers that are 10 to 15 times stronger than steel, more durable than polyester and a strength that is 40% greater than aramid fibers.
- MicroFoam Nitrile coatings are compatible with light oils and will provide a good grip and excellent abrasion resistance
- Knit Wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Innovative Fibers - Unique high performance yarns and fibers that offer cut protection while maintaining high levels of comfort
- Reinforcement - Between the thumb and forefinger, improves cut resistance and extends glove life in an inherently weak area
- 360° Breathability - Patented micro-foam nitrile coating offers 360° breathability making it the most breathable cut resistant glove on the market
- Form, Fit and Feel - Mimics the "hand at rest", reducing hand fatigue and increasing comfort
- Latest Knitting Technology - Utilized to produce smooth and rounded fingertips, improving fingertip sensitivity
- Consistent Liner Penetration - From the nitrile, leaving only the soft liner resting against the skin
- Optimized Grip - Delivered through our micro-cup finish, allows for a controlled grip
- All ingredients used in the manufacturing and construction of this product are compliant with the REACH legislation
- This glove has been laundered prior to final packaging making it clean and safe for use
- The Oeko-Tex® Association has evaluated and certified this product as skin safe from the second it comes into contact with the skin
- The Skin Health Alliance has awarded professional dermatological accreditation following review of the scientific dossier behind this product
- ANSI ASTM F1790-05 Cut Level 4
- ANSI ASTM F2992-15 Cut Level A4
EN388 Results: 4443DX
Sizes: S, M, L, & XL
Pair Pricing: $21.95 per pair
3 Pair Pack Pricing: $59.85 per pack (Only $19.95/pair)
Dozen Pair Pricing: $220.00/dozen (Only $18.33/pair)
2 Product Reviews - Average rating / 5 (Show All)
J David - 06/05/2019
These are the best palm coated cut resistant gloves I have ever used. They are light weight and very good around sharp metal and will resist petroleum issues.
Good pricing too.
Marc L - 01/31/2017
These coated cut resistant gloves do the job. Good for metal and glass work and good grip too. Also, very comfortable.
We ship "most" orders in 1-3 "Business" days depending on stock positions. We use all major mail carriers to ship orders including UPS, FedEx, and USPS (United States Postal Service). Depending on conditions, we reserve the right to use the carrier of our choice. Please use the "Special Instruction Box" during the check out process to indicate if you have a delivery deadline. We can only assure delivery times on orders using Expedited Shipping.
Most ground shipped packages are delivered within 3-7 "Business" days "after" the day they are shipped. For an additional charge, we can expedite delivery to most destinations.
Free Standard Domestic Shipping in the "contiguous" USA on orders over $99.00. However, you will still see an option for "faster" shipping options during check out if required.
Expedited Shipping (Air):
We offer Next "Business" Day and 2-Business Day shipping. Expedited shipping is not available for items shipped to PO Boxes or APO/FPO destinations. Air shipments are shipped same day for completed orders before 12 p.m. ET Monday - Friday; otherwise orders completed after 12 p.m. and on weekends are usually shipped the next "Business" day. Saturday deliveries are not available to some locations. Call us if you need a Saturday delivery.
PO Box Shipping
Most items can be shipped to a PO Box, if we determine that an item cannot be shipped to a PO Box, we will contact you to provide a physical shipping address.
Most items can be shipped to APO/FPO destinations. Items are usually delivered to the US military post office within 5-10 days after they ship.
We ship to most International locations and U.S. Territories.
Duties and Taxes on International Shipments
There may be duties and taxes imposed on your orders that aren't reflected in our prices. Check with your local Customs office for those charges. In addition, some countries may charge an additional handling fee for delivery within that country.
Rates are calculated in real time by USPS and by weight for UPS. Rates will be calculated during order processing. The "actual" rate will be shown prior to completing your purchase.
Shipping Schedule & Delivery Options
USPS Standard: 5-7 business days
UPS Ground: 3-6 business days*
UPS 2nd Day Air: 2 business days*
UPS Next Day Air Saver: 1 business day*
* not counting ship day
Priority Mail International: 10 - 20 business days
Express Mail International: 7 - 12 business days
International delivery time is approximate. We cannot guarantee delivery within specified time frame for international orders.