NEW - WK-CR720 - KUT GARD PolyKor Antimicrobial Glove (22-720)
Ideal for any application where sharp cutting instruments are used, such as food service, food processing, and glass and metal handling.
- 13 Gauge Seamless thin knit construction provides comfort, fit, and dexterity
- PolyKor engineered yarns offer exceptional cut and slash resistance.
- This model is sold by the glove rather than by the pair to save you money since since you usually only need ONE cut resistant gloves in most cases. This is also why the ambidextrous feature is a nice feature.
- Ambidextrous reversible design allows replacing one glove at a time, rather than pairs
- The ambidextrous feature also permits the gloves to be worn on either hand, extending wear and reducing costs.
- A Special non-latex and non-rubber Cuff dramatically reduces cuff blowout, even after multiple launderings in bleach.
- Can be worn on its own or as a glove liner due to it's thinness.
- Good gripping properties
- Shrink resistant
- These gloves comply with FDA food handling requirements 21 CFR, Part 177
- These Antimicrobial gloves are non-toxic and non-corrosive and complies with FDA, EPA and USDA standards for food contact.
- This Antimicrobial fiber has been shown to inhibit the growth of microorganisms such as bacteria and mold that come in contact with the fiber up to 99.9%. These properties will not wash out of the fiber and will last the life of the glove.
ANSI Cut Level: A6
MADE IN USA
Pricing: $11.95/Each Glove Dozen Gloves: $9.95/Each
Case Pricing (24 Gloves) - ONLY $9.25/Each
3 Product Reviews - Average rating / 5 (Show All)
Charles Cesar - 02/11/2022
Nice gloves. I was surprised how cut resistant they were since they were very thin. Great for handling small sharp parts, too.
Dans Barbecue - 02/07/2022
We saw the review for these gloves and purchased a few for our restaurant for carving and chopping pork barbecue. They work fantastic and we wish we knew about these before now. The fit is great for the non-knife hand and they are very cut resistant. We will certainly be a repeat customer but my guess is that they may last a long time. Maybe they can figure out how to make a heat resistant version. That would be awesome. I hope this helps, Dan
Dan P - 01/09/2022
Nice gloves for food prep work. Washable, too.
We ship "most" orders in 1-3 "Business" days depending on stock positions. We use all major mail carriers to ship orders including UPS, FedEx, and USPS (United States Postal Service). Depending on conditions, we reserve the right to use the carrier of our choice. Please use the "Special Instruction Box" during the check out process to indicate if you have a delivery deadline. We can only assure delivery times on orders using Expedited Shipping.
Most ground shipped packages are delivered within 3-7 "Business" days "after" the day they are shipped. For an additional charge, we can expedite delivery to most destinations.
Expedited Shipping (Air):
We offer Next "Business" Day and 2-Business Day shipping. Expedited shipping is not available for items shipped to PO Boxes or APO/FPO destinations. Air shipments are shipped same day for completed orders before 12 p.m. ET Monday - Friday; otherwise orders completed after 12 p.m. and on weekends are usually shipped the next "Business" day. Saturday deliveries are not available to some locations. Call us if you need a Saturday delivery.
PO Box Shipping
Most items can be shipped to a PO Box, if we determine that an item cannot be shipped to a PO Box, we will contact you to provide a physical shipping address.
Most items can be shipped to APO/FPO destinations. Items are usually delivered to the US military post office within 5-10 days after they ship.
We ship to most International locations and U.S. Territories.
Duties and Taxes on International Shipments
There may be duties and taxes imposed on your orders that aren't reflected in our prices. Check with your local Customs office for those charges. In addition, some countries may charge an additional handling fee for delivery within that country.
Rates are calculated in real time by USPS and by weight for UPS. Rates will be calculated during order processing. The "actual" rate will be shown prior to completing your purchase.
Shipping Schedule & Delivery Options
USPS Standard: 5-7 business days
UPS Ground: 3-6 business days*
UPS 2nd Day Air: 2 business days*
UPS Next Day Air Saver: 1 business day*
* not counting ship day
Priority Mail International: 10 - 20 business days
Express Mail International: 7 - 12 business days
International delivery time is approximate. We cannot guarantee delivery within specified time frame for international orders.