NEW - WK-09-LC418 - Goatskin Leather Drivers with Cut-Resistant Lining - 09-LC418
Premium Grade Goatskin Leather. Ideal for glass and material handling, fishing industries, sanitation, general maintenance, woodworking, waste handling and recycling, and many other general applications. You will be surprised of the durability and long life even though they are soft and smooth.
- Premium Top Grain Goatskin leather palm is soft, abrasion-resistant and is highly recommended for applications requiring tactile sensitivity
- Top Grain Goatskin leather is much smoother than full grain cowhide, and provides better flexibility, softness, durability and dexterity.
- Drivers gloves feature slip-on styling to provide good fit and comfort
- The Cut-Resistant Aramid blended lining provides added cut and heat resistance
- Stitched with Kevlar fibers adding strength and burn resistance
- Keystone thumb is ergonomic, reduces hand fatigue, offers superior dexterity and durability
- A keystone thumb style has a set-in thumb that is sewn in as a separate piece and positioned to provide maximum comfort, reinforced extra stitching and improved dexterity.
- Elastic closure sewn inside glove for safety and comfort. This closure also keeps out dirt.
- Color coded hems for easy size identification
- Meets the content requirements for Chromium VI free leather
ANSI Cut Level: A4
EN388 Results: 2543CX
Dozen Pair: $17.95/Pair
Case Pricing: $16.95/Pair (72 Pair - 6 Dozen)
No Reviews For This Product.
We ship "most" orders in 1-3 "Business" days depending on stock positions. We use all major mail carriers to ship orders including UPS, FedEx, and USPS (United States Postal Service). Depending on conditions, we reserve the right to use the carrier of our choice. Please use the "Special Instruction Box" during the check out process to indicate if you have a delivery deadline. We can only assure delivery times on orders using Expedited Shipping.
Most ground shipped packages are delivered within 3-7 "Business" days "after" the day they are shipped. For an additional charge, we can expedite delivery to most destinations.
Expedited Shipping (Air):
We offer Next "Business" Day and 2-Business Day shipping. Expedited shipping is not available for items shipped to PO Boxes or APO/FPO destinations. Air shipments are shipped same day for completed orders before 12 p.m. ET Monday - Friday; otherwise orders completed after 2 p.m. and on weekends are usually shipped the next "Business" day. Saturday deliveries are not available to some locations. Call us if you need a Saturday delivery.
PO Box Shipping
Most items can be shipped to a PO Box, if we determine that an item cannot be shipped to a PO Box, we will contact you to provide a physical shipping address.
Most items can be shipped to APO/FPO destinations. Items are usually delivered to the US military post office within 5-10 days after they ship.
We ship to most International locations and U.S. Territories.
Duties and Taxes on International Shipments
There may be duties and taxes imposed on your orders that aren't reflected in our prices. Check with your local Customs office for those charges. In addition, some countries may charge an additional handling fee for delivery within that country.
Rates are calculated in real time by USPS and by weight for UPS. Rates will be calculated during order processing. The "actual" rate will be shown prior to completing your purchase.
Shipping Schedule & Delivery Options
USPS Standard: 5-7 business days
UPS Ground: 3-6 business days*
UPS 2nd Day Air: 2 business days*
UPS Next Day Air Saver: 1 business day*
* not counting ship day
Priority Mail International: 10 - 20 business days
Express Mail International: 7 - 12 business days
International delivery time is approximate. We cannot guarantee delivery within specified time frame for international orders.