#LCR-NL-517 - MAPA® Temp-Tec® NL-517 - Insulated Neoprene Gloves
- Insulated neoprene 17" gloves are constructed of non-toxic synthetic neoprene rubber and an integral cotton jersey thermal liner.
- The Temp-Tec gloves withstand brief* contact with hot metals up to 480° F and cold contact to -100° F** in hand area.
- Positive non-slip roughed grip and a two-tone wear indicator to permit glove change-out before abrasion penetrates the shell.
- Temp-Tec reduces the risk of burns and frost injuries with better ambient temperature recovery than other insulated gloves.
- In compliance with 21 CFR, 170-199.
* Neoprene begins to char when heated above 480° F but will not support combustion.
** Cold test was performed holding 9 lbs. of dry ice for 2 minutes.
Applications: Food processing, handling hot hoses, hot steam lance cleaning operations, resin hot sampling, plastic extrusion operations, petrochemical hot sampling, molten operation, PVC insulated copper wire manufacturing.
* Please note that these are European sized. The circumference of the Palm is shown in the size options menu. The example being if you normally wore a Large; you would select and XL with these models.
Case - 6 Pair
Case Price Only $23.95/Pair
We ship most orders in 1-3 "Business" days. We use all major mail carriers to ship orders including UPS, FedEx, and USPS (United States Postal Service). Depending on conditions, we reserve the right to use the carrier of our choice.
Most ground shipped packages are delivered within 3-5 "Business" days after the day they are ordered. For an additional charge, we can expedite delivery to most destinations.
Expedited Shipping (Air):
We offer Next "Business" Day and 2-Business Day shipping. Expedited shipping is not available for items shipped to PO Boxes or APO/FPO destinations. Air shipments are shipped same day for completed orders before 2 p.m. ET Monday - Friday; otherwise orders completed after 2 p.m. and on weekends are shipped the next "Business" day. Saturday deliveries are not available to some locations. Call us if you need a Saturday delivery.
PO Box Shipping
Most items can be shipped to a PO Box, if we determine that an item cannot be shipped to a PO Box, we will contact you to provide a physical shipping address.
Most items can be shipped to APO/FPO destinations. Items are usually delivered to the US military post office within 5-10 days after they ship.
We ship to most International locations and U.S. Territories.
Duties and Taxes on International Shipments
There may be duties and taxes imposed on your orders that aren't reflected in our prices. Check with your local Customs office for those charges. In addition, some countries may charge an additional handling fee for delivery within that country.
Rates are calculated in real time by USPS and by weight for UPS. Rates will be calculated during order processing. The "actual" rate will be shown prior to completing your purchase.
Shipping Schedule & Delivery Options
USPS Standard: 5-7 business days
UPS Ground: 3-6 business days*
UPS 2nd Day Air: 2 business days*
UPS Next Day Air Saver: 1 business day*
* not counting ship day
Priority Mail International: 10 - 20 business days
Express Mail International: 7 - 12 business days
International delivery time is approximate. We cannot guarantee delivery within specified time frame for international orders.